C5. Ensure that your practice is safe, clean and hygienic, and complies with health and safety legislation.
- Your practice premises must be clean, safe, hygienic, comfortable and suitably equipped.
- There are detailed requirements in law for health and safety in the workplace. Further details can be found on the website of the UK Health and Safety Executive.
- You must have adequate public liability insurance.
- You should ensure that you have appropriate procedures in place in the event of a medical emergency.
- You should take all necessary steps to control the spread of communicable diseases.
This page reformats automatically when printed. Print this section