D12. You must inform the GOsC as soon as is practicable of any significant information regarding your conduct and competence, cooperate with any requests for information or investigation, and must comply with all regulatory requirements.
- Such information regarding your conduct and competence would include:
- Being subject to regulatory proceedings by a professional body anywhere in the world.
- Being charged with a criminal offence anywhere in the world.
- Accepting of a police caution.
- Being suspended or placed under a practice restriction by your employer or a similar organisation, because of concerns about your conduct or competence.
This page reformats automatically when printed. Print this section